- Fillings and Bonding
- Mercury free fillings
- Oral Surgery and Simple Extractions
- Night Guards and Athletic Mouth Guards
- Dental Crowns
Is the removal of teeth from the socket. Informally known as tooth pulling.
Reasons for Pulling Teeth
- The tooth is too badly damaged to be repaired from trauma or decay
- A crowded mouth
- To prevent the spread of infection
Is a cap that is placed over a tooth to restore the tooths shape, size, strength, and improve its appearance.
Why is a Dental Crown Needed?
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking
- To hold together a cracked tooth
- To restore a tooth that has been worn down
- To support a tooth with a filling where there is not much tooth left
- To hold in a dental bridge
- To cover misshapen or discolored teeth
For more information on dental implants and oral surgery, please call us at (860) 728-6668.